Can we update to Bootstrap 4

Kareem Jabr

Jul 10, 2018, 10:27:44 AM7/10/18
to Keystone JS
Hi,

I am using the demo code base. Is it possible to update Bootstrap 4 and how?

Thanks,
Kareem

karol szymanowski

Jul 22, 2018, 4:36:36 PM7/22/18
to Keystone JS
Sure you can and its pretty easy:
  1. Delete every folder and file containing bootstrap and jquery in your project
  2. Find file "default.pug"
  3. At the top find bootstrap css link and replace it with bootstrap cdn
  4. Find at the bottom bootstrap and jquery script links and replace them with bootstrap cdn scripts (jquery pepper.js and bootstrap, they are also on bootstrap website)

iMyke

Sep 27, 2018, 2:50:28 PM9/27/18
to Keystone JS
I think it would be preferable if the LESS/SCSS source code of Bootstrap (dated 2015) were updated to the latest Bootstrap 4. That way, stylists can customize to taste using their preferred preprocessor engine.