How do you prevent the home page of a new site from showing default admin user email and password?

Edd

Mar 30, 2016, 9:58:28 AM3/30/16
to Keystone JS
During creation of the site with the yeoman generator it prompted for:

Enter an email address for the first Admin user:

and

Enter a password for the first Admin user: (admin)

Instead of accepting the defaults for those fields I entered an admin user email and password.

Now, whenever I start the application running, the home page shows:

We have created a default Admin user for you with the email x...@example.com and the password xxxxxxxx.

Sign in to use the Admin UI.

How do I get it to no longer display that?

Must I change the admin userid and/or password to get it to stop displaying that info every time?

Peter

Mar 31, 2016, 12:34:31 PM3/31/16
to Keystone JS
I'm fairly certain that text is static after generating a project and is located at templates/views/index.* (.jade, .swig, .hbs, .html depending on the template engine) by default. You would just need to update that specific template to stop displaying the default user/password.

Edd

Apr 1, 2016, 2:22:00 PM4/1/16
to Keystone JS
It looks like the very act of manually modifying and saving templates/views/index.jade was enough for it to no longer display that default screen, rather now it displays the sign-in prompt in place of that screen.

Thanks...

philip...@zoorepublic.com.au

Apr 6, 2016, 12:40:24 AM4/6/16
to Keystone JS