Free Bootstrap Template for Keystone JS

Crash Override

Oct 14, 2014, 10:30:31 AM10/14/14
to keyst...@googlegroups.com
Hey everybody,

I recently took a free Bootstrap theme (http://www.gettemplate.com/demo/progressus/) and created a Keystone project for it. I modified some things like using JS to change the image in the header, and I'm sure you can minimize the CSS further by creating more LESS rules, but other than those minor changes, the template is pretty much the same.

I used Handlebars for the templates and Gulp for the build. I figured it was a good template to use for static sites.

Anyways, feel free to download it here: https://github.com/ohNegative/aiaDemo

Crash

Shashi R

Oct 26, 2014, 2:43:39 AM10/26/14
to keyst...@googlegroups.com
I built my site on top of sydjs, it is in testing phase, expecting to release next month. I liked your template esp, better navigation bar that automatically hides on scroll. Also, your template is a template as opposed to a full blown site like sydjs. How hard is it to port social auth (google, twitter, facebook) onto your template? Would you mind writing a blog post describing various features so we could borrow those features that make sense? Really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
shashi

Colin Stodd

Aug 30, 2017, 11:08:33 AM8/30/17
to Keystone JS
Are you aware of any admin themes? I was looking online for boostrap UI themes, but upon opening up dev tools I noticed that KeystoneJS has renamed all their classes different than bootstrap. So basically everything needs to be custom to keystone, unless there is something Im unaware of?...

Chris Troutner

Aug 30, 2017, 3:46:41 PM8/30/17
to Keystone JS
You might want to check out ConnextCMS (http://ConnextCMS.com). It runs on top of KeystoneJS and using the Admin LTE Bootstrap dashboard template.

Santiago Garzon

Nov 7, 2017, 12:46:54 PM11/7/17
to Keystone JS
Hello, I'm trying to run your project. It's just what i'm looking for.

How do i start running after 'npm install'?

I thought maybe executing 'node keystone' but i gave me an error.

Thanks bro.

Santiago.

Mubarak Showole

Nov 1, 2018, 10:50:45 AM11/1/18
to Keystone JS
Hi,
  • make sure you have MongoDB installed
  • then in the console, run "mongod" to start up mongodb
  • then in the console, go to the keystonejs root file
  • then run "node keystone"
Goodluck!