Basic tutorial how to integrate native comments in our keystonejs blog

Eduardo Aparicio Cárdenes

Feb 19, 2016, 7:05:37 AM2/19/16
to Keystone JS
Hi Guys,

I got inspired while I was doing my blog site and I wanted to contribute with a basic tutorial how to add native comments in your post. I would be happy if you have time for some feedback, also I would like if I'm going in the right direction

and what I can improve for my new tutorials.

MOHIT KINGRA

Apr 5, 2018, 12:06:30 PM4/5/18
to Keystone JS
Hi Eduardo,

Thank you so much for this tutorial. I was looking to add comment section for my blog which im buiding on keystonejs. It really helped.. Thanks again.

You can check it out here. www.mohitkingra.com. As i will build my website, I will probably add more features to add native comments and will update you.

Thanks again.
Message has been deleted

Nedim Malik

May 11, 2019, 3:00:04 AM5/11/19
to Keystone JS
Hey Eduardo,

Thanks a lot for the tutorial, it really helped me a lot ;)

Nedim, Boels Inc