Internal Keyczar fork

Steve Weis

Aug 6, 2016, 2:02:46 AM8/6/16
to Keyczar Discuss
This document has a footnote that talks about an internal fork of Keyczar that supports GCM:
https://cloud.google.com/security/encryption-at-rest/resources/encryption-whitepaper.pdf

Googlers, why not open source that? The existing Keyczar is getting very out of date. Or is this internal version the descendant of Keymaster?

Shawn Willden

Aug 10, 2016, 1:14:47 PM8/10/16
to Keyczar Discuss
I'm not aware of any such fork. I'll look into it. Thanks for pointing it out.

Actually, after looking at the doc, I think the "internal fork" being referenced is Keymaster.