Add Custom Field in Login page

Praveen Ramu iGCB

May 4, 2021, 5:59:42 AM5/4/21
to Keycloak User
Hi,
I have to add 1 more field in keycloak login page along with username, password fields. Is it possible? If yes, can anyone give some steps or reference to me?

And the actual requirement is I have to add Language field in login page, that language has to be added in keycloak and that has to send back to my web app after keycloak login successful.

Thanks &  Regards,
Praveen Ramu

Garth

May 4, 2021, 7:41:33 AM5/4/21
to keyclo...@googlegroups.com
Is this what you mean (see attached)? You can go to "Realm Settings"->"Themes" and click "Internationalization Enabled".

To add it to the token so your application can read it, you can add a mapper at "Clients"->"{your client}"->"Mappers"->"Add Builtin Protocol Mappers"
> This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is
> sent for the intended recipient(s) only. If by an addressing or
> transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are
> requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified
> that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
> disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this
> e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended
> recipient/s is strictly prohibited. Visit us at
> _https://www.intellectdesign.com_
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keycloak-user/61eea77e-bb36-4dcb-a22a-b0acb299fb09n%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keycloak-user/61eea77e-bb36-4dcb-a22a-b0acb299fb09n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 1.35.50 PM.png