Admin keycloak page is empty (deployment to K8s)

alex martynenko

May 10, 2021, 11:47:04 PM5/10/21
to Keycloak User

I installed keycloak with helm chart and after deployment I can completely:

<https://my-domain.com>/auth page.

But when I press on: Administration Console it redirected me to:

<https://my-domain.com>/auth/admin/master/console/

and here I just see blank page. Is any ideas what can be wrong here and why Administration console is not available?

I'm used https://github.com/codecentric/helm-charts/tree/master/charts/keycloak chart for my deployment.

admin-console.png
auth-page.png

Rafael Navas Bielawski

Jul 12, 2021, 7:37:47 PM7/12/21
to Keycloak User
same problem, but i'm used this chart https://github.com/bitnami/charts/tree/master/bitnami/keycloak

Brian Levine

Jul 13, 2021, 6:05:33 PM7/13/21
to Keycloak User
I think a similar thing happened to me when I was first configuring the Helm chart. Turns out another person had included a Keycloak CLI script that set an IP access control filter on the  /auth/admin path (that didn't include my IP address) to restrict access to the admin console. Any chance you have that in your config?

Rafael Navas Bielawski

Jul 13, 2021, 6:10:48 PM7/13/21
to Keycloak User
solution:

extraEnvVars:
- name: KEYCLOAK_PROXY_ADDRESS_FORWARDING
value: "true"
- name: KEYCLOAK_FRONTEND_URL