Regarding : Open Source Redis Database Connectivity in Keycloak Userfederation

Praveen Chakravarthy

May 10, 2022, 2:23:48 AM5/10/22
to Keycloak User
Hi guys,

I'm storing the user details in the Redis open-source database in backend and I tried to configure it in  keycloak user federation...but no changes happen like a list of the DB is not reflected in the user federation database list.

I tried to implement using infinispan adding the cache container using redis hostname and post and build the keycloak before starting the keycloak server ..but no changes in user federation.

can u please explain
1) how can i implement the redis open source in user federation.
2) can u please provide any sample implementation logic?

Thanks,
Praveen Chakravarthy S