Re: [keycloak-user] [Customizing the Keycloak account management theme]

Jon Koops

Jun 27, 2024, 2:51:13 AM (7 days ago) Jun 27
to Ines El Haj Ahmed, Keycloak User
See our documentation on theming and our customization quickstart for the account console. It also looks like you're running an outdated version of Keycloak, so I would recommend that you upgrade to the latest version of Keycloak for the best experience.

On Mon, Jun 24, 2024 at 5:47 PM 'Ines El Haj Ahmed' via Keycloak User <keyclo...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
How can I customize this interface theme? Are there any templates available?Capture d’écran du 2024-06-24 16-40-35.png