WebAuthN devices disappeared from Chrome's pop-up.

110 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Vilmos Nagy

no leída,
6 mar 2023, 4:10:57 a.m.6/3/2023
para Keycloak User

Hi,

We've set up WebAuthN authentication in a Keycloak instance, and everything seems to be working fine. My colleagues and I have set up our WebAuthN credentials, and most of us use our mobile phones (Android or iOS) as our primary credential, but each one of us has a YubiKey as a backup.

In my Chrome browser, I am given the option to choose from my WebAuthN credentials, and if I choose any, there is a "Try another way" button to switch to a different credential.

Chrome's WebAuthN pop-up in my browsser Chrome's WebAuthN pop-up in my browsser

However, in my colleague's Chrome, the "Try another way" button is not present, and he cannot choose between the different WebAuthN devices. He was able to set up his phone on Friday with the same browser and the same phone. Yet today, his phone is not shown as an option:

Chrome's WebAuthN pop-up for my colleague

Do you have any idea how we can debug this? How does Chrome choose which options to show and which ones to hide? He is logged into his Chrome to his Google Account, as he was last Friday.

Regards,

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar