Keycloak Client-ID Customization for Different Platforms

Mohit Gupta

Jun 3, 2024, 12:42:20 PMJun 3
to Keycloak User
Hello,

We are using Keycloak in our mobile app and admin panel (web app). We would like to use different client IDs for each platform so that we can customize themes based on the client. Is this possible in Keycloak? If yes, could you please share some documentation or resources? We are having difficulty finding the relevant information.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Mohit

Alexander Schwartz

Jun 5, 2024, 8:39:04 AMJun 5
to Mohit Gupta, Keycloak User
Hi,

in the login settings for each client, you can configure a login theme. As long as the number of clients is reasonably small, you can configure a theme for each of them.

Best,
Alexander

image.png

Alexander Schwartz, RHCE

He/Him

Principal Software Engineer, Keycloak Maintainer

Red Hat - Germany remote

asch...@redhat.com

Red Hat GmbH, Registered seat: Werner von Siemens Ring 12, D-85630 Grasbrunn, Germany
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Muenchen/Munich, HRB 153243,
Managing Directors: Ryan Barnhart, Charles Cachera, Michael O'Neill, Amy Ross