REF: Google Auth with keycloak-admin-client

Teddy Nyambe

Sep 9, 2021, 3:53:39 AM9/9/21
to keyclo...@googlegroups.com
I am able to register a user with keycloak-admi-client in a spring-boot appllicatio securing APIs using a custom login and registration windows via mobile app  using flutter. I am try to extend my application to add google registration. Is it possible to use keycloak-admin-client to add a google login to my custom window or in spring-boot? Any pointers?

Kind regards,
Teddy Lubasi Nyambe
Opensource Zambia
Lusaka, ZAMBIA

Cell: +260 97 7760473
website: http://www.opensource.org.zm

~/
Human Knowledge belongs to the world! - AntiTrust

Man is a tool-using animal. Without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all - Thomas Carlyle 1795-1881

/~

piyush bakde

Sep 11, 2021, 6:01:52 AM9/11/21
to Keycloak User

hello,
I am Piyush, I am new to this open-source community and want to start with a contribution to open source.
can anyone guide me with project installation and how to set up it on the local machine?
I went through the readme file and every detail of this project on GitHub but personally, I feel I should ask another member of the community so they can provide me a better guide to deal with it.

so what should I do after I cloned the project to my folder?