Upgrading KC from 15.x (legacy) to 18.x (Quarkus) and preserve caching

JDW “DarkWood” J

Sep 28, 2022, 10:05:31 AM9/28/22
to Keycloak User
All,

Anyone using KC charts to upgrade from Legacy 15 to Quarkus 18,  would you be able to share a sample values file with helm command line options?

My query is specific to cache enablement, I see only --cache.enabled option for the the chart for cache control, but Keycloak documentation goes way beyond setting just that flag/option.

I am wondering how much configuration do I have to do outside the chart to get cache to work well. Any sample working configs/values file and/or pointers - greatly appreciated.

/r,