Kubernetes Pod Restart Always Run Database Script

Çağrıhan Özdemir

Jul 2, 2024, 5:51:05 AM (yesterday) Jul 2
to Keycloak User
Hello, We are using Keycloak version 22.0.1. Our application creates a record in the user entity table for each new customer login. We are deploying in a kubernetes environment with 20 pods as a pilot.
This script works when pods are restarted.
"(@P0 varchar(8000))select count_big(u1_0.ID) from USER_ENTITY u1_0 where u1_0.REALM_ID=@P0 and (u1_0.SERVICE_ACCOUNT_CLIENT_LINK is null)"

What is the purpose of this script? I want to ask 3 questions
1-) Does this script have to run when the pod is restarted?
2-) Is there a limit to the number of users?
3-) Does this script run separately for each realm?
We want it to serve 15 million users, is the system durable for this?
Thanks in advance.

Björn Eickvonder

1:18 AM (17 hours ago) 1:18 AM
to Keycloak User