Issue : Keycloak (docker bitnami) cluster - ha proxy with JDBC_PARAM attribute not working

Kalithasan Periyasamy

May 20, 2022, 1:17:33 AMMay 20
to Keycloak User
Hi,
I have an issue on keycloak cluster with HAProxy. Below are the detail.
* Using keycloak bitnami docker image with 3 node cluster
* Version is - 16.1.0 and 16.1.1
* Using HAProxy with DNS for load balancing with 3 mode cluster
* Using postgres database in ssl mode by using property -  KEYCLOAK_JDBC_PARAMS=sslmode=verify-ca&sslrootcert=/opt/bitnami/keycloak/certs/cert_ca.crt
* When using KEYCLOAK_JDBC_PARAMS , keycloak application is not loading properly in browser , it says strict MIME check is enable . (Attached screenshot below).
* But when use same configuration with only one node , it is working fine.
* when I have more than one node , I am facing this issue.
Please help us to resolve this issuekeycloak issue.png
keycloak issue.png