Point KeyCloak to alternate JAVA

Steve B

Jun 27, 2024, 2:51:40 AM (7 days ago) Jun 27
to Keycloak User
I have a server running a JAVA V8 library for other apps.

I'm running into KeyCloak (V15)  issues connecting through Identity Provider. The fix is to use JAVA 11.

Q. Can I explicitly point KeyCloak to use the Java V11 on the machine. While leaving the system JAVA_HOME pointing to 8?

Jon Koops

Jun 27, 2024, 4:22:03 AM (7 days ago) Jun 27
to Steve B, Keycloak User
FYI the version of Keycloak you are running is severely outdated and no longer supported, it also has several critical security vulnerabilities. If you are looking for support I'd recommend upgrading to the latest version of Keycloak, as that increases your chances of getting help.