Custom Registration with Mobile number registration and sms auth after username password form

Gayathri Balasubramanian

Sep 29, 2022, 2:18:13 PM9/29/22
to Keycloak User
Hi,

I am very new to keycloak and I am working on a custom registration flow. Once I get the username and password from the user on registrationpage, I want to render another page where I can get the mobile number to be registered. Upon successful registration, I want to send a code and verify the mobile number. Once verified, the user will be logged in.

In this, I was able to figure out the sms auth part but unable to render the mobile number registration page  immediately after the username and password are entered. It would of great help if someone could share an insight or samples for reference.

Thanks for your support!