Keycloak server docker image for Mac M1 ARM

Alexander

Mar 31, 2021, 2:37:17 AM3/31/21
to Keycloak User
Hi,

I would like to know if there is anyone who has managed to run or build a Keycloak docker image for the new ARM-based Macs with their new M1 chip?

I have seen some unofficial docker images published for Keycloak 12, but I would like to run an older version. Anyone who has experience? When running it I get an error saying "The requested image's platform (linux/amd64) does not match the detected host platform (linux/arm64/v8)" .

Thanks!

Wim Deblauwe

Jul 20, 2021, 5:41:35 AM7/20/21
to Keycloak User
There is a script to locally build a Docker image that should work with M1 at https://github.com/docker/for-mac/issues/5310#issuecomment-877653653

Anybody from the Keycloak developers that can comment if official support for M1 via Docker is coming?

regards,

Wim