Cannot add a user to a specific group while registering a new user from admin ui

abdulbari sheikh

Jul 25, 2021, 6:45:45 AM7/25/21
to Keycloak User
Hi,
I have an admin account and I am trying to create a super user who can create other users but only for a particular group and manage these users. And this super user cannot edit/delete any user who is not a part of this group. Currently I can manage the members of a group but I cannot create a new user unless this super user has a right to manage all users of the realm, which gives it the right to manage other users as well.