[Keycloak Operator] Configure webcontext path

Veronica Di Giorgio

Nov 26, 2021, 4:47:45 AM11/26/21
to Keycloak User
Hello,
I just read the following topic about how to use keycloak behind a reverse proxy

But it's not clear to me how to reach the same result using the operator.

Can anyone point me out how to do so?

Thanks.
Veronica.

Veronica Di Giorgio

Nov 26, 2021, 10:02:04 AM11/26/21
to Keycloak User
I was able to do couple of things and in particular:

- serve keycloak within a subpath adding a jbosscli startup script
- change the probes to let keycloak start

but now, I noticed that the keycloak operator is not able to communicate anymore with the instance since it tries to communicate with /auth but it is actually served under /<mypath>/auth.

I don't have any other solution here in my mind and I'm going crazy...