Keycloak http proxy

Björn Eickvonder

Nov 18, 2021, 11:05:28 AM11/18/21
to Keycloak User
We run Keycloak instances both on-premise as well as hosted at AWS.
We have a central instance at AWS and we usually delegate the on-premise instances to this central AWS instance by setting up an identity provider brokering.
This works well, but fails if the on-premise system is behind a corporate proxy, I cannot even import the external IDP config. How do I set a http proxy and no proxy options for a Keycloak instance? I use the 15.0.2 docker image.

Björn

Thomas Darimont

Nov 18, 2021, 11:24:29 AM11/18/21
to Björn Eickvonder, Keycloak User