Keycloak CSS not applied on Kubernetes cluster

Tufisi Radu

May 7, 2021, 9:23:35 AM5/7/21
to Keycloak User
Hello! we are using Keycloak HA via Docker and JDBC_PING.
We want to do a migration on KUBE_PING and doing some experiments. We had some issues with Keycloak CSS

Tufisi Radu

May 7, 2021, 9:24:04 AM5/7/21
to Keycloak User
This is the configuration
kube-config.jpg

Tufisi Radu

May 7, 2021, 9:24:35 AM5/7/21
to Keycloak User
This is the issue, after we do the deploy the CSS is not applied

On Friday, May 7, 2021 at 4:23:35 PM UTC+3 Tufisi Radu wrote:
CSS.png

Tufisi Radu

May 7, 2021, 9:25:51 AM5/7/21
to Keycloak User
I have seen a related issue here: https://issues.redhat.com/browse/KEYCLOAK-17076
I have to mention that we did not have any issue like this with our other deploys using JDBC_PING.

Tufisi Radu

May 7, 2021, 9:30:19 AM5/7/21
to Keycloak User
Small update: this happens only if there are more than 1 replica in the same machine.
I tried the same configuration with only 1 replica and it is working just fine