problem with KC access to Internet via http proxy

pham lan

May 4, 2022, 8:54:22 AM5/4/22
to Keycloak User

Hello,

I configured my client to use the back channel logout URL which is the Internet URL There is proxy setup in our enviroment that requires Internet access via proxy. How can I tell KC to use this proxy 192.168.1.10:8080 to be able to talk to the back channel logout URL?

A geneal env variable HTTP/s_PROXY does not help.

zakariae Lebriq

May 4, 2022, 1:12:06 PM5/4/22
to pham lan, Keycloak User
Hello,

Which keycloak version do you use ?

Regards

Zakariae LEBRIQ

pham lan

May 4, 2022, 2:20:16 PM5/4/22
to zakariae Lebriq, Keycloak User
Hello,

I am using version 18.

zakariae Lebriq

May 5, 2022, 5:17:08 AM5/5/22
to pham lan, Keycloak User
Can you try this one:

In the keycloak.conf file, Add this option

spi-connections-http-client-default-proxy-mappings= your proxy conf.

Don’t forget to build the before start.

Regard

Le mer. 4 mai 2022 à 20:20, pham lan <pham...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Hello,