Network Response Not Ok Issue

Karthik squadsync

Jun 18, 2024, 2:02:00 AMJun 18
to Keycloak User
Hello Team,
Since yesterday I am facing "Network Response Not Ok Issue" when am trying to open keycloak portal. This happened after automatic update has happened, Irony is am able to fetch the responses through api calls which I have checked through postman but am unable to access the admin portal of keycloak . Can anyone please guide me as I am a newbie

Image For Deployment- quay.io/keycloak/keycloak:latest
Deployed in :: Azure web via Docker hub using Docker compose (Preview)
Database :: mssql
Screenshot 2024-06-17 140421.png

Alexander Schwartz

Jun 19, 2024, 4:29:15 AMJun 19
to Karthik squadsync, Keycloak User
Hi Karthik,

I recommend you read the release notes and the upgrading guides and check the logs of your deployment.

I'd say pointing a production deployment to the tag latest is not recommended as you should read those docs before upgrading.

Best,
Alexander

Alexander Schwartz, RHCE

He/Him

Principal Software Engineer, Keycloak Maintainer

Red Hat - Germany remote

asch...@redhat.com

Red Hat GmbH, Registered seat: Werner von Siemens Ring 12, D-85630 Grasbrunn, Germany
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Muenchen/Munich, HRB 153243,
Managing Directors: Ryan Barnhart, Charles Cachera, Michael O'Neill, Amy Ross

Jon Koops

Jun 20, 2024, 5:50:11 AM (14 days ago) Jun 20
to Alexander Schwartz, Karthik squadsync, Keycloak User
This is likely the following issue, a fix should arrive in 25.0.1 soon. https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/issues/30432

Karthik squadsync

Jun 20, 2024, 1:51:45 PM (13 days ago) Jun 20
to Jon Koops, Alexander Schwartz, Keycloak User
Hello Alexander & Jon ,
I have updated the keycloak image to 25.0.1 for deployment , But no luck ,
As am still facing this issue " (executor-thread-3) type="RESTART_AUTHENTICATION_ERROR", realmId="xxxxxxxxxxxx", realmName="master", clientId="security-admin-console", userId="null", ipAddress="xx.xx.xx.xx", error="cookie_not_found"  ". Please do let me know if I have share any configuration settings

Jon Koops

Jun 27, 2024, 4:43:00 AM (7 days ago) Jun 27
to Karthik squadsync, Alexander Schwartz, Keycloak User
We can't really help you without a reproducible example, so I would recommend trying to set up a clean install of Keycloak and finding a way to reproduce this issue. If you can, then it might be worth it to report a bug on GitHub.

Karthik squadsync

Jun 27, 2024, 5:02:20 AM (7 days ago) Jun 27
to Jon Koops, Alexander Schwartz, Keycloak User
Report not abuse
Hello Jon Koops,
Thanks for your response. Could you please help in finding the fault with my configuration(If there's any) before I try to with reproducible code? To let you know the scenario

Image For Deployment- quay.io/keycloak/keycloak:25.0.1

Deployed in :: Azure web via Docker hub using Docker compose (Preview)
Docker-compose code::
version: '3'
services:
  keycloak:
    image: quay.io/keycloak/keycloak:25.0.1
 # Use the latest Keycloak image from quay.io
    command:
      - "start"
      - "--https-port=8443"
      - "--hostname-debug=true"
      - "--hostname=https://xxxxxxx.com/"
      - "--db=mssql"
      - "--log-console-color=false"
      - "--log-level=INFO"
      - "--proxy=edge"
      - "--transaction-xa-enabled=false"
    environment:
      - KEYCLOAK_ADMIN=${KEYCLOAK_ADMIN} # Admin username
      - KEYCLOAK_ADMIN_PASSWORD=${KEYCLOAK_ADMIN_PASSWORD}  # Admin password
      - PROXY_ADDRESS_FORWARDING=true # Enable if behind a proxy
      - KC_HOSTNAME=https://xxxxxxx.com/
      - KC_HTTPS_PORT=8443
      - DB_VENDOR=mssql
      - KC_DB_URL=${KC_DB_URL}
      - KC_TRANSACTION_XA_ENABLED=false
      - QUARKUS_DATASOURCE_JDBC_MAX_SIZE=20
      - QUARKUS_DATASOURCE_JDBC_MIN_SIZE=5
      - QUARKUS_DATASOURCE_JDBC_IDLE_TIMEOUT=3000
      - QUARKUS_DATASOURCE_JDBC_MAX_LIFETIME=1800000
    ports:
      - "8443:8443"
    networks:
      - keycloak-network