Integration of Keycloak into an Application without Hardcoding

Ines El Haj Ahmed

Jun 10, 2024, 6:18:08 AMJun 10
to Keycloak User
I would like to know if it's possible to integrate Keycloak into an application without directly including the configuration in the client application's source code. Specifically, I'd like to:

    Create a form within the client application to allow users to input Keycloak configuration parameters.
    Transmit this configuration to the backend (e.g., Django) upon form submission.
    Store this configuration on the server side for future use.
    Utilize the saved configuration to initialize Keycloak within the client application (e.g., Vue.js).

This way, I can utilize Keycloak's IAM service within the client application.