Unable to authenticate using Quickstarts Node.js resource-server sample

zam bak

Jun 10, 2024, 3:02:55 AMJun 10
to Keycloak User
Hi

I am trying to run the Node.js resource server example from:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-quickstarts/tree/latest/nodejs/resource-server

I am able to import the realm, start the app and obtain the token
But when I try to use the token with any of the protected paths (e.g. /secured using "alice"'s token) I get "Access Denied" HTTP error

The README.md mentions that token should be obrained using "test-cli" client while app is secured using "resource-server" client id....Is this possible without having token exchange enabled in Keycloak? If so then what else could be an issue? Any hints appreciated

Z....