Keycloak performance benchmark

Kumar Surya Mani

Feb 17, 2020, 8:17:17 AM2/17/20
to Keycloak User
Hello,

Is there any performance metrics/benchmark document available for Keycloak to refer?

I have a scenario where for 1 realm -> 1 client -> Many users dynamically created. For the client authorization policy, there are dynamic roles and permission policy created. Basically application would have write intensive operation to Keycloak. Looking forward to reference of Keycloak official documentation on performance or individuals experience sharing related to performance.

Regards,
Surya

Sulanta L

Jul 14, 2021, 5:41:51 AM7/14/21
to Keycloak User
Hi,

I am also interested to see performance benchmark document for Keycloak. Did you receive any updates?

Thanks
Sulanta

Doug Whitfield

Nov 3, 2021, 2:37:44 PM11/3/21