Token Keycloak

Rian Erick

Jun 3, 2024, 12:41:36 PMJun 3
to Keycloak User
Hello, colleagues. I would like to know where the option is in Keycloak that defines which attributes will or will not be present in the JWT. Is it possible to configure this through the interface?

Alexander Schwartz

Jun 5, 2024, 8:46:32 AMJun 5
to Rian Erick, Keycloak User
Hi Rian,

Each client has client scopes, and for the optional ones the client itself can decide if it wants to have that scope's attributes in the token.

Each client scope has mappers, so you can configure the existing (might break existing things), or you can rather add new scopes (either default or optional).
For each scope you can configure which attributes should be present in the JWT.

Best,
Alexander

On Mon, Jun 3, 2024 at 6:41 PM Rian Erick <rian...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, colleagues. I would like to know where the option is in Keycloak that defines which attributes will or will not be present in the JWT. Is it possible to configure this through the interface?

Alexander Schwartz, RHCE

He/Him

Principal Software Engineer, Keycloak Maintainer

Red Hat - Germany remote

asch...@redhat.com

Red Hat GmbH, Registered seat: Werner von Siemens Ring 12, D-85630 Grasbrunn, Germany
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Muenchen/Munich, HRB 153243,
Managing Directors: Ryan Barnhart, Charles Cachera, Michael O'Neill, Amy Ross