kc_idp_hint for dedicated realm admin console?

Björn Eickvonder

Nov 19, 2021, 5:34:25 PM11/19/21
to Keycloak User
Hi,

I know that every realm has its own admin console, that can be called via

https://<Host>/auth/admin/<Realm>/console

What url do I need to call to pass an idp hint? Just appending ?kc_idp_hint=<IDP> doesn't work.

Schuster Sebastian (IOC/PAU1)

Dec 13, 2021, 6:26:34 AM12/13/21
to Björn Eickvonder, Keycloak User

You would need to pass this to the authorization endpoint of Keycloak when the admin console tries to authorize the user.

It would be nice it the admin console could also fetch this parameter and forward it to the authorization endpoint…

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Dr.-Ing. Sebastian Schuster

Product Area User Management (IOC/PAU1)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 10 60 50 | 70049 Stuttgart | GERMANY | www.bosch.com
Tel. +49 30 726112-485 | Mobil +49 152 02177668 | Telefax +49 30 726112-100 | Sebastian...@bosch.io

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Franz Fehrenbach; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Filiz Albrecht, Dr. Christian Fischer, Dr. Stefan Hartung,
Dr. Markus Heyn, Harald Kröger, Rolf Najork