Re: [keycloak-user] Add a new locale on Keycloak 3.4.3

Message has been deleted

Colin Bontemps

May 5, 2022, 8:02:15 AMMay 5
to Sylvain KLAM, Keycloak User
Hello,
The documentation for these old versions is not available any more on keycloak website. You can still find it on github though.

You will find documentation on message & internationalization in the links provided.

I hope you are not doing some production use of a version that much old. You should plan a upgrade.

Regards

a fellow keycloak user.
Colin

Le jeu. 5 mai 2022 à 10:51, Sylvain KLAM <sylvai...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Hello,
I am using an old version of Keycloak (3.4.3)
Do you know how to add a new locale to a login form ?
Thanks in advance for your help
Best regards
Sylvain