Add new API to query user data

Albert Lim

Sep 8, 2022, 4:56:48 AM9/8/22
to Keycloak User
Hello friend,

What SPI should I use when I wanted to add new API to query the user data?
Is it RealmResourceProvider or User Storage SPI ?

Łukasz Dywicki

Sep 8, 2022, 6:44:43 AM9/8/22
to keyclo...@googlegroups.com
You definitely need RealmResourceProvider + your own jpa entity provider
which will inject some named queries. Modification of user storage spi
is not required (per say) in order to write or fetch records from
database. Just make your own custom SPI which does what you need based
on access to jpa session.

Best,
Łukasz
--