Passing Username Through to Keycloak at SSO sign in?

Taylor Hyndman

Jun 10, 2024, 3:02:55 AMJun 10
to Keycloak User
Hello!

We are working to integrate Keycloak SSO into our sign in workflow with Google Workspace. Currently, we have to enter the username into Google, which redirects us to our keycloak sign in page where we have to enter the username again.

Is it possible to pass the username from Google to Keycloak so users don't have to enter it again?

If so, is there documentation I can follow to set that up for my environment?

Also, any considerations we need to make note of enabling this capability?

Thank you!