Keycloak Custom Theme

Anton Komar

Nov 16, 2022, 7:48:13 PM11/16/22
to Keycloak Dev
Hi everyone,

I used the existing 'base' keycloak theme for creating a custom theme for the login, registration etc. Additionally, I added a script to check registration fields on input.

The Keycloak administration page provides functionality to add new password policy rules (Authentication/Password Policy). I added 'minimal length there.

Everything works fine. But I cannot find a way to reach the 'minimal length' value to use it inside of the theme in the script I mentioned above.
Before I could find everything I need in the Java Docs of the Keycloak. Which you can find here -> https://www.keycloak.org/docs-api/20.0.1/javadocs/org/keycloak/forms/login/freemarker/model/package-summary.html

But I did not find how to get the password policy's values.

Does someone know how can I do it?

It would be nice if you would help me with it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Anton.