Keycloak 16 is out

Stian Thorgersen

Dec 20, 2021, 3:36:24 AM12/20/21
to Keycloak Dev, Keycloak User
Keycloak 16 is out:

We are aiming to release 16.1 this week to upgrade to WildFly 26.0.0.Final, so unless it's very easy for you to upgrade you may want to wait. We highly recommend everyone at least upgrade to 15.1.1 asap though.

Niko Köbler

Dec 20, 2021, 11:08:39 AM12/20/21
to Keycloak Dev
Stian, it seems that there are some dependency version properties in the parent pom.xml still reflect some old/outdated versions, e.g. resteasy 3.15.x vs. 4.7.x

Would be great to fix this with the upcoming 16.1 to have proper dependency versions.

Stian Thorgersen

Dec 20, 2021, 11:34:47 AM12/20/21
to Niko Köbler, Keycloak Dev
Not quite some simple, and we're not going to bump versions in parent pom right now. Can you please add some more details on what problem you're having is?