OpenID Connect Issue with Keycloak - Nonce & State

Matteo Riva

Nov 7, 2022, 11:01:18 AM11/7/22
to Keycloak Dev
Hello everyone,

Please, can you help me? I have a pretty strange riddle here.
I am using Keycloak for OpenID. What I am trying to do is to create a new user in REDCap. Here I show you what I am doing:

PATHWAY 1 - WORKING!
login_redcap.JPG
I click the "Keycloak" button...

login_keycloak.JPG
And then, if I try to login (WITHOUT CLICKING THE REDCAP BUTTON!) --> IT DOES WORK!

PATHWAY 2 - NOT WORKING!

If I try to click on the REDCap button, IT DOES NOT WORK anymore!

What I noticed is that the Nonce and the State parameters in the two links (if I click the button, it creates a new link) are different! Could it be the problem? If yes, how could I fix it, please?

Thank you so much in advance!

Cheers,

Matteo