Keycloak community FAPI-SIG: vote for changing FAPI-SIG's scope and name

乗松隆志 / NORIMATSU,TAKASHI

Feb 22, 2023, 5:34:09 PM2/22/23

Hello,

I am Takashi Norimatsu. I have been engaging in keycloak's community FAPI-SIG whose aim is to support Financial-grade API security profiles to keycloak.

https://github.com/keycloak/kc-sig-fapi

We FAPI-SIG tries to change its scope and name. We proposed its candidates and will ask people who have participated FAPI-SIG's activities to vote the new scope and name of FAPI-SIG.

I would be happy if you could vote the new FAPI-SIG's name the from the following candidates and reply to me by the end of this February:

  [Scope: Security]

    1.  Security WG

    2.  IAM Security WG

    3.  API Security WG