Add new claims_supported

Everton Godoi

Oct 15, 2021, 9:56:48 AM10/15/21
to Keycloak Dev

Hi everybody!

I need a help, to add new claims_supported in .well_know at the keycloak, because I sought in documentation and the keycloak admin, but I can't found where I add the information.

In my case I need to add "cpf", "cnpj", bellow follow my current .well_know with claims_supported.

"claims_supported": [
"aud",
"sub",
"iss",
"auth_time",
"name",
"given_name",
"family_name",
"preferred_username",
"email",
"acr"
]

If someone can help me, I appreciate.

Best,
Everton Godoi

Thomas Darimont

Oct 15, 2021, 12:18:30 PM10/15/21
to Everton Godoi, Keycloak Dev
Hello Everton,

The claims_supported are currently hardcoded in OIDCWellKnownProvider, see:

You could provide your own OIDCWellKnownProvider implementation that sets the appropriate claims via the OIDCConfigurationRepresentation#setClaimsSupported method.
An example for a custom OIDCWellKnownProvider is contained in the testsuite.

Cheers,
Thomas

Message has been deleted