I am developing an application where I need to secure my rest services.
This is already working on my machine.
- Setup realm and client
- Created two users one with admin role and one with user role
- I am able to call the keycloak rest api with userid / password
- Point 3 will return me the JWT token, which I can use to access my rest services
I just want to point no 3 will be changed as follow:
3. I want to call a keycloak api with userid and it will generate a OTP token and send it to userid email address or/and mobile no
3a. Now in next call, user take that OTP token and call a keycloak service with userid/OTP token to get the JWT token
4. Point 3a will return the JWT token, which can be used to access my rest services