Implementing Grant Management

Francis Pouatcha

Feb 2, 2021, 2:08:47 PM2/2/21
to Keycloak Dev
Just went through the Grant Management Draft of the FAPI Working Group. It looks like ideal for the implementation of a consent management system as visible in many PSD2 market initiatives.

Is there anyone interested in joining forces to suggest a design for the implementation of the Grant Management feature for Keycloak?

Find bellow the link of the draft:

Beest regards,
/Francis

乗松隆志 / NORIMATSU,TAKASHI

Feb 2, 2021, 8:44:06 PM2/2/21
to Francis Pouatcha, keyclo...@googlegroups.com

Hello Francis,

I am interested in Consent Management in PSD2 market so that I would like to join this force.

I would be very happy if you could describe it in today’s 12th FAPI-SIG meeting (https://zoom.us/j/93447076633) held om 9 AM in London.

Regards,

Takashi Norimatsu

Hitachi, Ltd.