Create Keycloak events from background tasks

Vilmos Nagy

Jan 2, 2023, 5:05:12 AM1/2/23
to Keycloak Dev
Hi there,

I created the following issue last year, and a PR to solve it.
If you could review & merge it, I'd be grateful - or if you have any objections against it / you have a better solution, I'm listening :)

Regards,
Vilmos

ps.: Happy New Year

Vilmos Nagy

Jan 9, 2023, 9:20:17 AM1/9/23
to Keycloak Dev
Hi all,

Did you have the time to review my PR?
Any thoughts are welcome.

Regards,
Vilmos

Jon Koops

Jan 18, 2023, 9:16:02 AM1/18/23
to Vilmos Nagy, Keycloak Dev
Hi Vilmos, can you link your issue to your PR?

Vilmos Nagy

Jan 18, 2023, 9:25:40 AM1/18/23
to Keycloak Dev
Hi,

I've edited the PR's description, thanks for pointing that out.
And I've rebased my PR to the current main branch.

Regards,

Jon Koops

Jan 18, 2023, 9:30:05 AM1/18/23
to Vilmos Nagy, Keycloak Dev
Great, thanks. Unfortunately it might take a while to get your PR reviewed, we have quite a backlog at the moment.

Vilmos Nagy

Jan 19, 2023, 8:43:24 AM1/19/23
to Keycloak Dev
Great, thanks,

It's a very small change (consists +5 / -1 lines), so I hope it could make into the next major release :)

Regards,

Vilmos Nagy

Jan 30, 2023, 3:56:55 AM1/30/23
to Keycloak Dev
Hi all,

I've rebased this MR. It's a very small MR, if anyone could review it (and it could make it into the next release), I'd be very grateful.

Regards,
Vilmos

Vilmos Nagy

Feb 14, 2023, 5:49:08 AM2/14/23
to Keycloak Dev
Hi,

I've rebased my PR again.
If anyone has a couple of minutes of free time I'd be grateful for a review.

Regards,
Vilmos