Meet Keycloak at the JavaLand (Germany) conference on April 10

Alexander Schwartz

Mar 29, 2024, 8:06:33 AMMar 29
to Keycloak User, Keycloak Dev
Hi Keycloak users and contributors,

The JavaLand conference in Nürnburg, Germany is happening on April 9 and 10: https://www.javaland.eu/

I will be on site, and I assume other users of and contributors to Keycloak will be on-site as well. So if you are on-site as well and want to meet, I suggest meeting at the "Hackergarten" event at 10:00 on April 10. Look around for someone wearing a red hat 🤠.

I'm looking forward to meeting you! To participate, you will need to be on-site and you'll need a ticket for the conference.

Best,
Alexander

PS: This is an informal gathering, with no slides and no recordings.

--

Alexander Schwartz, RHCE

He/Him

Principal Software Engineer, Keycloak Maintainer

Red Hat - Germany remote

asch...@redhat.com

Red Hat GmbH, Registered seat: Werner von Siemens Ring 12, D-85630 Grasbrunn, Germany
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Muenchen/Munich, HRB 153243,
Managing Directors: Ryan Barnhart, Charles Cachera, Michael O'Neill, Amy Ross

Alexander Schwartz

Mar 29, 2024, 8:14:58 AMMar 29
to Keycloak User, Keycloak Dev
As I just realized that there is a talk featuring fine-grained authorization and Keycloak by Sebastian Rose at 10:00, let's meet one hour earlier:

New time: meet at the "Hackergarten" event at 09:00 on April 10. Look around for someone wearing a red hat 🤠.

Sorry for the noise!