最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Johannes Waigel

未読、
2021/10/16 19:41:322021/10/16
To: Keycloak Dev
Hello all,

Currently it is only possible to reset/update the password via the /rest-password route. However, there is currently no way to update / reset the totp secret.  (Only the possibility to delete totp completely).

These credentials are very similar in the design, so I would like to suggest implementing an update/reset feature for these credentials as well. And in this process to standardize the reset of password and TOTP in one function. (e.g. update-credential)

As you can see in the PR[1], there was already a talk about this topic.

So I wanted to ask what you guys think about the suggestion. Is there anything that speaks against this idea? Or is there something important to consider.

Best regards,
Johannes

全員に返信
投稿者に返信