Keycloak as User Managment tool

Lakshya Jain

Nov 22, 2022, 7:17:19 AM11/22/22
to Keycloak Dev
Hey Everyone,

I want to build a user management platform on top of key cloak which can certain exposed APIs like:
  • getUserData
  • getUserAccessToken
  • sendMobileOtp
  • verifyMobileOtp
  • sendEmailOtp
  • verifyEmailOtp
All of this thing I want to do all via an API in the User Management service that can further call Keycloak to do the execution. Since Keycloak doesn't provide the functionality of sending OTP to a mobile numbers, that also I need to build on top of Keycloak. So how I will configure these things in keycloak and how I can make use of the Keycloak Java Admin client to do this.

Kindly let me know your thoughts on this, Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,
Lakshya