Suggestion: Error unless you use correct shift key

Cheese C

Dec 20, 2021, 7:51:27 AM12/20/21
to keybr.com
In touch typing youre supposedly supposed to use the shift key opposite to the key you press.
For example, "E" is using the right shift key.
"K" is using the left shift key.

I would like to see an option to enable you to only use the correct shift key, if you dont the game will not allow you to proceed.
Otherwise, thanks keybr devs. You guys are great!

Uhl

Jan 14, 2022, 4:14:07 PM1/14/22
to keybr.com
Seconded!

I'm trying to break the habit of only using the left Shift key so an option to flag it as an error would help. It's hard to keep track while typing!