Quit less, work more.

Bice

Dec 1, 2021, 10:08:44 PM12/1/21
to keybr.com
A pretty obvious tip apparently 99% of you Multiplayer users need to hear and need to learn to enforce for yourselves.  If you're an insecure anxious typist then Multiplayer probably isn't for you.  Go to 10fastfingers, or monkeytype, IF you're psychologically hampered by the idea of other typists accelerating right on by.  You're as much of a nitwit for intentionally starting races late either to no avail or effectively wasting yours and the time of others by doing so.

Also, why is there this growing habit for everyone to post every insignificant statistical development within their experience using the Practice section?  You're all going no where fast, ironically.  It's for honing your finger configuration role on a keyboard, nothing else beyond that.  It's not rocket science.  Once you have the basics under control then move on, simple as.  Linear tests produce linear results.  I most certainly didn't begin touching 900 CPM ranges by using their Practice section, it's a proposition bound to bare no fruit.

The only time I'd say any of you should head back to Practice is if you're submitting 200 CPM roughly and stalling up 2 people going well over 700, then have the common sense and decency not to waste our time and leave.