Swiss-German keyboard layout

Denner Daniel

Mar 11, 2023, 8:50:37 PM3/11/23
to keybr.com
Good evening  I wanted to suggest an improvement to your awesome website: When I choose German as language and Switzerland as layout the letters ä ö ü are not included in the training set for some reason, but appear in the statistic tab. Obviously without any data. Could you please fix that? Thank you for your feedback!

Nadim Chammas

Aug 31, 2023, 5:19:31 AM8/31/23
to keybr.com
Good day, I have problems with the letter "SS" since I use German as language and swiss-german as a keyboard layout. I dont have the letter "SS" on my keyboard, but keybr wants me to practice it, even if its never used in my language (I live in Switzerland). Does anyone knows how to jump or exclude this letter from the exercises?

Thanks in adcance
Nadim