Offline Keybr download?

davinc...@gmail.com

May 3, 2015, 9:05:30 PM5/3/15
to ke...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!

My name is Juan, I was wondering, is there an offline keybr?

Wout Mertens

Jul 21, 2015, 1:30:20 PM7/21/15
to ke...@googlegroups.com
No, but if you load it and keep the window open, you can use it offline. It will do everything like it should, even save when you go back online and give you new letters, but it shows an alert on every finished sequence. Just hit space to dismiss it.

tigr...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2016, 2:52:26 AM3/12/16
to keybr.com
I really wonder, what for?

HAMZA RANA

Mar 18, 2016, 12:49:36 PM3/18/16
to keybr.com
it won't save your progress online..
I would definitely love offline keybr app.....

ndai...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2016, 1:45:43 AM3/25/16
to keybr.com
Do you have a plan to open Keybr source code? I really love the way it works.

bablu...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2017, 4:52:51 PM6/9/17
to keybr.com
Offline yes......!

yeshuru...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2019, 6:00:06 AM8/12/19
to keybr.com
I would like to download this appreciation to improved my typing speed.

samiksh...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2020, 8:29:04 AM1/8/20
to keybr.com
please provide offline keybr

YUVRAJ SAHANI

Nov 3, 2021, 1:33:00 AM11/3/21
to keybr.com
we need key br offline its awsome

On Wednesday, 8 January 2020 at 18:59:04 UTC+5:30 samiksh...@gmail.com wrote:
please provide offline keybr

throwaway account

Nov 5, 2021, 9:14:11 PM11/5/21
to keybr.com
I strongly agree on offline keybr. The internet where I'm at is hella expensive!

Ridham Joshi

Feb 9, 2022, 2:04:34 AM2/9/22
to keybr.com
yes we need keybr offline app for pc best

Hafection

Jun 5, 2023, 11:49:59 AM6/5/23
to keybr.com
keybr!!!! amazing app - I wish i could use it without opening my web browser, which consumes lot of computational resources