Providing own custom text

瀏覽次數:310 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

KLDC 2

未讀,
2022年3月28日 下午3:23:582022/3/28
收件者:keybr.com
Hi

I am wondering if anyone can please help me?
I am looking to source my own custom text in English that includes capital letters and punctuation characters.
Whilst keybr has been an excellent tool in helping me to touch type I find the capital letters and punctuation setting doesn't suit me.

Thanks in advance

Jackson Eatchel

未讀,
2022年3月28日 晚上7:03:412022/3/28
收件者:keybr.com
Hello!

You can insert your own custom text by following the steps below:

1) While you're on the practice screen, click on the "SETTINGS..." button at the upper-right hand corner.

to-settings.png

2) Click on the "Provide your own custom text" option under Advanced Mode.

under-advanced-mode.png

3) Add your own custom text here! Ensure the "Remove punctuation" and "Transform to lowercase" options are left unchecked, as shown in the screenshot.

custom-text.png

4) Click on the "DONE" button.

I hope this helps!

KLDC 2

未讀,
2022年4月5日 下午4:22:072022/4/5
收件者:keybr.com
Hello Jackson, thank you for your reply. I am actually looking for a body of text that I can use with the feature you have so kindly highlighted.

Jackson Eatchel

未讀,
2022年4月30日 凌晨12:06:402022/4/30
收件者:keybr.com
Oh, I see! Thank you for clarifying this. :-) Project Gutenburg might be a good place to start! Here's a link to a page listing their most frequently downloaded ebooks. It contains many popular works in English literature! https://www.gutenberg.org/browse/scores/top

Once you select a book, you have the option of downloading it as a Plain Text file; this allows you to easily copy and paste the content over to Keybr.

Wishing you much success with your typing journey! :-)

Jackson

KLDC 2

未讀,
2022年5月5日 下午4:57:292022/5/5