"Daily goal" progress bar is flipping randomly between percentages (x/100)

William Johansson

Jan 19, 2022, 5:54:21 AM1/19/22
to keybr.com
Hi!
I really like the new addition of the "Daily goal" and typing progress bar features. These are a good addition! When typing in practice with the progress bar active it keeps switching between percent variables randomly, making it distracting and difficult to rely on.

When I refresh the practice page it updates back to the "real" progress. When typing for a couple seconds or minutes it "updates" back to a lower percentage, as if I just started typing.

E.g i type for 8 minutes, with a daily goal of 10. The progress bar shows "80% /10 minutes", then it goes to "25%/10 minutes" after some more typing.

Would really appreciate if this bug was fixed!