[Feature] Special lessons made of words previously typed incorrectly

riccardol

Jan 24, 2022, 1:18:40 PMJan 24
to keybr.com
The user can select a special lesson mode, made of words he/she previously typed incorrectly.

This would help practicing difficult patterns and give a sense of progress.

Villanelle

May 23, 2022, 8:05:06 AMMay 23
to keybr.com
I agree, I sometimes feel like I am not making any progress because I keep making certain mistakes over and over.
It would be nice if AI told me which words I get confused in and increase the lessons with those letters. Rather than random words It would target and eliminate specific weaknesses.

Also, the ability to manually boost specific keys would be great. I know I get confused with 'I' 'O' 'P'. It would make sense for me to practice these keys for a few extra minutes.